Tuesday, December 9, 2008

why are we still friends??(Lyrics)


WHY ARE WE STILL FRIENDS??!!


We do almost everything That lovers do

And that why's it's hard Just to be friends with you

And everytime your heart is broken

By the fool

I want you to know

That it hurts me too


It's hard

to wipe your tears away

Knowing you should be with me,

tell me


Why,??

why are we still friends?

When everything says

We should be more than what we are

And tell me why?

Everytime I find

someone that I like

We always end up

being just friends


I would hate for you to find somebody new

Who you really love

Cause it could mean losing you

But am I a fool girl not to say

If I'm always scared

I'll lose you anyway

Somehow someway

I've got to chooseGot to choose

no matter if it's win or lose


I don't want to be like your sisters

I don't want to be your best friend

I only want to be your lover


When will this end?

If I told you

that I want to be in your life?

If you could be the woman in mine



i♥dis..

dis is 4 my besfriend....

guess hu??!



No comments: